Banners are a great way to advertise. We have all clicked on banners. You see them all over the web. I know some people say they won't get results, but that is simply not true. Banners are very inviting; I've clicked on so many banners. I've also signed up for some programs, because I clicked on a banner. I don't think you should over do it though. You don't want to have too many banners on your site. However, in moderation they can be a great marketing tool. It's nice to have specific places where you can advertise your banners. Here are 4 great banner networks that you can advertise your banners. You don't have to worry about being told that you can't advertise your banners because these networks are specifically for banners. Many of these networks are free, but they do offer upgrade options and the prices are reasonable. I have found them to be very helpful. With these networks you can also build a list too:
1. Vtrafficrush is a great banner advertising network and you can also make money too. Free and paid members both make 20% commission. Becoming a paid member is definitely worth it and it's only a one-time payment. I am also a paid member. You can also throw your banners in the viral pool. This is one of my favorite banner networks. It really works too!
2. Cashinonbanners is another good banner advertising network. When you join and submit your banners they will rotate in spot #1 and when you refer new members they will rotate in spot #2 on their pages and your banner and your page will be presented to more and more prospects. Your banner will remain on #1 spot on your page. On the pages on everybody you refer it will be rotated on spot #2 on the pages of people you refer.
3. Instant Banner Ads is a banner advertising network where your banner ads are rotated throughout their site. Members earn credits by clicking on ads. You can use your credits to trade for banner or login ads. This can be done in the setup ads section. If you have enough credits, there will be a hyperlink visible that says, "pay using credits." As you can see this is another great banner advertising site.
4. Bucket of Banners you can earn impressions by placing code on your website and everytime someone views the ad you get impressions. You can also surf to get impressions. Promote your interactive splash page. Purchase impressions or earn a percentage of impressions from your downline. This is a great site to advertise your banners.
I would encourage you to join all of these banner advertising networks that way you will have multiple advertising and will get better exposure for your business or programs. With all of these banner networks you are building a list and you are able to advertise more than one of your programs at different sites. Thus, getting more exposure and more sales. Don't forget that you can make money too! When you add your banners to these networks I would recommend you add the programs that you are using. Don't add programs that you are not using or don't plan to use on a long term basis. That way you will receive better results. If you are on a budget this is a great way to get some awesome advertising for your business or programs without breaking the bank.
When you become an affiliate you are always given the opportunity to signup other affliates. Most affiliate and downline programs offer you this option. Why? Whoever signs up the most affiliates or referrals makes the most money. These people have joined you in the same affiliate or downline program and will be promoting the same thing that you are promoting. You will get a percentage of the money they make. So, when they do good you do good and when they do bad you do bad. Many people have problems getting their affiliates or referrals to work the programs. The free affiliate programs are the best ones to join, because they don't have to pay to get started. It gives your affiliates to understand what they will be doing without them losing any money in the process.
How do you get your affiliates and referrals to make money so that you can also make some money? I know that you have experienced people signing up with you but that's all they do. They don't do anything after the signup process. Some affiliate or referral programs allow you to contact the people who have signed up with you. Here are somethings you can do to get your affiliates or referrals moving:
1. Welcome them and make sure they know what they should do.
2. Ask for people who are serious about making an income online in your advertising.
3. Make sure you are targeting the right people by putting your advertising in the right categories.
4. Make sure they can contact you if they need any help.
5. Be a good example by working the program yourself.
6. If you are using a tool or technique that is helping you share it with them.
7. Do not spam your affiliates or referrals with other programs that you are in.
8. Have a blog or website a person can come to if they are interested in signing up with you.
9. Make sure they know that they will have to make some effort on their part. (Not thinking that they won't have to do anything.
10. Continue to bring in new signups for your affiliate or referral programs.
11. Don't give up.
These are some good ways to help you get good people to join you in your affiliate or referral programs to work the programs themselves. There are many tools that you can use to help you with your advertising efforts. Seo, listbuilders, freeadboards, and social networks to help you continually bring in people for your affiliate or referral programs. Affiliate marketing is a business because you are selling a product. So, there is going to involve some effort on your part. Don't get discouraged if people signup and don't do anything else afterwards, because it is going to happen. Some people are looking for ways to make money online without doing anything. It has nothing to do with you. That's why I stated number eleven don't give up. Just keep on going, because you will get good affiliates. They are out there and you will find them.