6:05 AMHow To Schedule Your Time Successfully
Are you just all over the place (I was)? You get online and you do a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but it's like you haven't did anything at all. It might be time to get on a schedule. I had gotten myself on a schedule a couple of years ago and everything was going great. Than I stopped and went back to my old habit of doing things will nilly. Now, I have rescheduled my life again and it is looking way better than it has been in a long time. I have lots of things to do regarding my internet business (including this blog). It can be hectic. Trying to do my business and other things that I am doing in my life. I am taking an online course to learn how to speak another language. Things have gotten pretty busy. So, I had to start getting organization in my life. I was literally on the verge of losing my mind. Here are some tips that really helped me reschedule my life:
1. Check your email, but put a time limit on it. Don't spend 2 or 3 hours checking your email.
2. To help you from being all over the place regarding your business and your personal life. Fix certain days of the week to do certain tasks. Example: Mondays can be to write your blog posts.
3. Get your place organized (This is something that I am working on too). Don't feel ashamed if it hasn't happened yet, we're getting there. :)
4. If you say you are going to do something. Do it, no matter what. I was taking my language course and my sister and her kids came by. Of course my natural reaction was to stop and visit with them (I did) but, I came right back downstairs and finished taking my writing composition.
5. If you can split your to do list between, mornings, afternoons, and evenings. It really makes a difference and keeps you tight on your schedule.
6. If you don't get everything that you planned to do that day (things do come up unexpectedly) don't get frazzled just start a new the next day.
I have found a few sites that can help you keep your life on schedule:
With the calendar home site you can print out a calender for each month. I did for March. I like to be able to look at what I have to do and if I want to add something right away I can. If you have a laptop you might find the other sites to be more useful. You can use one or all of them. It depends on your scheduling needs.
Life is so much easy when things are scheduled and organized.