Banners are a great way to advertise. We have all clicked on banners. You see them all over the web. I know some people say they won't get results, but that is simply not true. Banners are very inviting; I've clicked on so many banners. I've also signed up for some programs, because I clicked on a banner. I don't think you should over do it though. You don't want to have too many banners on your site. However, in moderation they can be a great marketing tool. It's nice to have specific places where you can advertise your banners. Here are 4 great banner networks that you can advertise your banners. You don't have to worry about being told that you can't advertise your banners because these networks are specifically for banners. Many of these networks are free, but they do offer upgrade options and the prices are reasonable. I have found them to be very helpful. With these networks you can also build a list too:
1. Vtrafficrush is a great banner advertising network and you can also make money too. Free and paid members both make 20% commission. Becoming a paid member is definitely worth it and it's only a one-time payment. I am also a paid member. You can also throw your banners in the viral pool. This is one of my favorite banner networks. It really works too!
2. Cashinonbanners is another good banner advertising network. When you join and submit your banners they will rotate in spot #1 and when you refer new members they will rotate in spot #2 on their pages and your banner and your page will be presented to more and more prospects. Your banner will remain on #1 spot on your page. On the pages on everybody you refer it will be rotated on spot #2 on the pages of people you refer.
3. Instant Banner Ads is a banner advertising network where your banner ads are rotated throughout their site. Members earn credits by clicking on ads. You can use your credits to trade for banner or login ads. This can be done in the setup ads section. If you have enough credits, there will be a hyperlink visible that says, "pay using credits." As you can see this is another great banner advertising site.
4. Bucket of Banners you can earn impressions by placing code on your website and everytime someone views the ad you get impressions. You can also surf to get impressions. Promote your interactive splash page. Purchase impressions or earn a percentage of impressions from your downline. This is a great site to advertise your banners.
I would encourage you to join all of these banner advertising networks that way you will have multiple advertising and will get better exposure for your business or programs. With all of these banner networks you are building a list and you are able to advertise more than one of your programs at different sites. Thus, getting more exposure and more sales. Don't forget that you can make money too! When you add your banners to these networks I would recommend you add the programs that you are using. Don't add programs that you are not using or don't plan to use on a long term basis. That way you will receive better results. If you are on a budget this is a great way to get some awesome advertising for your business or programs without breaking the bank.
When you become an affiliate you are always given the opportunity to signup other affliates. Most affiliate and downline programs offer you this option. Why? Whoever signs up the most affiliates or referrals makes the most money. These people have joined you in the same affiliate or downline program and will be promoting the same thing that you are promoting. You will get a percentage of the money they make. So, when they do good you do good and when they do bad you do bad. Many people have problems getting their affiliates or referrals to work the programs. The free affiliate programs are the best ones to join, because they don't have to pay to get started. It gives your affiliates to understand what they will be doing without them losing any money in the process.
How do you get your affiliates and referrals to make money so that you can also make some money? I know that you have experienced people signing up with you but that's all they do. They don't do anything after the signup process. Some affiliate or referral programs allow you to contact the people who have signed up with you. Here are somethings you can do to get your affiliates or referrals moving:
1. Welcome them and make sure they know what they should do.
2. Ask for people who are serious about making an income online in your advertising.
3. Make sure you are targeting the right people by putting your advertising in the right categories.
4. Make sure they can contact you if they need any help.
5. Be a good example by working the program yourself.
6. If you are using a tool or technique that is helping you share it with them.
7. Do not spam your affiliates or referrals with other programs that you are in.
8. Have a blog or website a person can come to if they are interested in signing up with you.
9. Make sure they know that they will have to make some effort on their part. (Not thinking that they won't have to do anything.
10. Continue to bring in new signups for your affiliate or referral programs.
11. Don't give up.
These are some good ways to help you get good people to join you in your affiliate or referral programs to work the programs themselves. There are many tools that you can use to help you with your advertising efforts. Seo, listbuilders, freeadboards, and social networks to help you continually bring in people for your affiliate or referral programs. Affiliate marketing is a business because you are selling a product. So, there is going to involve some effort on your part. Don't get discouraged if people signup and don't do anything else afterwards, because it is going to happen. Some people are looking for ways to make money online without doing anything. It has nothing to do with you. That's why I stated number eleven don't give up. Just keep on going, because you will get good affiliates. They are out there and you will find them.
Buy This at Allposters.com
There are so many places a person can visit online. You can get lost if you are not careful. You want to make sure if you have a website or blog it will be seen. Your blog or website can be your main home, but you should also have a home away from home. Your away from home could be a squidoo lens, social networks and other online communities. These are all places where people can find you. We as internet marketer's want people to find us online. It's the only way people can find you and get to know you. If you are lucky they will purchase from you if you are selling something. You don't have to have 50 blogs or 50 squidoo lenses. I wouldn't recommend that if you are just getting started. If you have too much going on you will lose focus. I think it's nice to have more than one place to be found. Your chances of being found online are way better if you have more than one place to be found at. It's just like having a grocery store. All grocery stores usually have more than one store and in different locations.
With squidoo.com and instantblogsubscribers and article directories you can type the url of your blog or website on your site. Giving people a chance to check out other places you may be writing at. It's a great way to get traffic. I like the fact that people can find me through different places. Search engine is the best traffic but I prefer not to put my eggs all in one basket. I know some people don't have a blog or website but I believe you should have one or the other or both ,because people need a place where they can find you and your blog or website is that place.
I myself have found people through squidoo and blog/article directories. So, I know that it does work. Especially if you haven't established your presence online yet. It also helps if you participate in the communities. The majority of communities allow you to link to your website or blog. Even if you are writing about different topics you should still have your main website or blog url on your other sites. If people like what you write they maybe interested in your other topics too. Don't assume that they won't be. Give them a chance to make a decision. You might be surprised. Even if they aren't it won't affect you. They may like at least one of your other topics. Having more than one home online gives you the ability to advertise affiliate programs pertaining to each of your sites topics. That way your main blog won't have to go off topic and be cluttered. You can spread it out a little bit and make some extra money too. You might find other blogs and lenses that you are interested in reading. It's nice to be able to check out other people's blogs or lenses.
If you would like to earn rewards for visiting my blog on the right side of my site you will see a red tag that says,"Rewards" click on it. You can earn a $10 Barnes and Noble gift card, a $5 starbucks gift card, $15 groupon gift card, or $25 Restaurant.com gift card. You can earn these gift cards just by visiting, comments, and facebook likes. This is so cool! It really makes it fun for people to visit your blog and it encourages participation. The widget is a really nice size and you can't miss it! You can also run a giveaway if you choose to do so. This is another great way to get more people to visit your blog. So, after you finish reading this blog post. Please take the time and click on the red tag that says,"Rewards" in the upper right side of my blog.
If you would like to start your own loyalty program go to: http://www.punchtab.com
You can also do giveaways with punchtab. So, if that's something that you are interested in doing. Punchtab makes it easy to do so. You can pick your own giveaway award you would like to use for the winner. Punchtab makes your site fun to visit!
When you join punchtab leave me a comment telling me that you did and how you like it. I would really appreciate it, because I like to share with my readers programs that are beneficial to their blogs! Happy blogging!
Business cards are a great way to get your business cards out to the public. These dollar bill cards are very unique and they feel like real dollar bills. I haven't seen any business cards like these before. So, I thought I would share them with you. You leave your business cards with everyone you tell about your business. When you leave your dollar bill business card it's like you are leaving cash instead.
A spam blog is a blog or splog is a blog that has copies of the same message over and over again. It is usually blogs that are written specifically for advertising products for get rich programs. These blogs are usually used to increase page rank or get ad impressions. They offer no written value whatsoever. They are also filled with links to other so called money making programs. Here are some tips that will help you avoid writing a spam blog:
1. Write content don't just put up ads.
2. Don't repeat the same message over and over again.
3. Don't advertise get rich programs. If it's too good to be true then it probably is.
4. Don't continually bombard people with your blog at discussion boards or groups.
5. Write content that will be helpful to your readers.
6. Do not use automatic blog posting software.
7. Do not create articles only for the search engines.
The bottom line is no one likes spam, and if people even think that your blog consist of it, they won't read it nor, will they refer it to other's. Your blog will become a vacant blog, and no one wants that. So, if you are thinking about starting a blog, or if you already have one, you should go over the splog checklist above to make sure you are not going or heading in that direction . If you still or not sure if your is a spam blog, just ask some bloggers, because people can smell splog miles and miles away. I like reading blogs, and I know you do too. Write something that you would want to read. No one just wants to read a bunch of advertisements, and even worse are advertisements for programs that are get rich quick schemes or not legitimate. Don't write a spam blog. Remember, no one likes spam and no one pays any attention to it.
It's very important to maintain your blog. If you have links and banners on your blog and they are not working anymore you should fix or remove them. It makes your blog look very unattractive and it is very irritating when someone goes to click on a link only to find that it doesn't work anymore. I have seen many blogs that don't keep up the maintenance of their blogs. If you have started blogging and have found out that it's really not for you than you should delete it. Don't keep it up and don't do anything with it. Who wants to keep visiting a blog that has been abandoned long ago?
Sometimes sites that we have joined go out of business. It happens sometimes, but if they do, remove or replace the links. You should periodically check your links just to make sure they are working. When people click on your links you want them to be able to go to the website that they are interested in. If your links don't work than that could be a possible customer that you are missing out on. Only because your link is not working.
Also, when you put up links back track and see if the link is working. I always back track. What I mean by backtracking is after you put up the links go click on them yourself to see if they are working properly. I have found on many occasions that links that I thought were working were not because I made a mistake and didn't type the correct html and thus, rendering the link unclickable. Mistakes happen, and that's okay. It's just nice to catch mistakes so they don't end up costing you visitors and possibly customers. People won't continue visiting your blog if everytime they click on links they don't work.
Keeping the maintenance up on your blog is very important. If something is not working make sure you fix it. You wouldn't leave something on your car that isn't working. You would fix it. You should do the same with your blog.
Subscribe to Website Magazine today! This is a great magazine. How do I know? I'm a subscriber myself and I absolutely would not be without this magazine if I were you. I have learned so much since I have been subscribed to it. It is a very important part of my internet marketing tool box because it helps keep me up to date. This magazine is great for the newbie and the veteran internet marketer. Website magazine is for people who are serious about internet marketing. You aren't serious about internet marketing if you are not getting Website magazine.
Click Here to get your free edition subscription of Website Magazine.
Are you just all over the place (I was)? You get online and you do a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but it's like you haven't did anything at all. It might be time to get on a schedule. I had gotten myself on a schedule a couple of years ago and everything was going great. Than I stopped and went back to my old habit of doing things will nilly. Now, I have rescheduled my life again and it is looking way better than it has been in a long time. I have lots of things to do regarding my internet business (including this blog). It can be hectic. Trying to do my business and other things that I am doing in my life. I am taking an online course to learn how to speak another language. Things have gotten pretty busy. So, I had to start getting organization in my life. I was literally on the verge of losing my mind. Here are some tips that really helped me reschedule my life:
1. Check your email, but put a time limit on it. Don't spend 2 or 3 hours checking your email.
2. To help you from being all over the place regarding your business and your personal life. Fix certain days of the week to do certain tasks. Example: Mondays can be to write your blog posts.
3. Get your place organized (This is something that I am working on too). Don't feel ashamed if it hasn't happened yet, we're getting there. :)
4. If you say you are going to do something. Do it, no matter what. I was taking my language course and my sister and her kids came by. Of course my natural reaction was to stop and visit with them (I did) but, I came right back downstairs and finished taking my writing composition.
5. If you can split your to do list between, mornings, afternoons, and evenings. It really makes a difference and keeps you tight on your schedule.
6. If you don't get everything that you planned to do that day (things do come up unexpectedly) don't get frazzled just start a new the next day.
I have found a few sites that can help you keep your life on schedule:
With the calendar home site you can print out a calender for each month. I did for March. I like to be able to look at what I have to do and if I want to add something right away I can. If you have a laptop you might find the other sites to be more useful. You can use one or all of them. It depends on your scheduling needs.
Life is so much easy when things are scheduled and organized.